Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update . . .

I'm alive. . . it's been a busy week . . . a few tidibits:

The worst thing you can hear at the salon when you are half way thru a highlight when your stylist had to mix a color because she was out of yours . . . "Wow, I hope this works. I'm not sure what it will turn out like." I'll tell you what happens . . . instead or red you get purple highlights. Oh well, I'm still "with it". I suppose using the phrase "with it" negates all the cool vibes from the purple highlights. . .

Harrison and I went on a field trip to Merry Lea (an environemtal center not too far from us) and I was reminded why I will NEVER teach kindergarten. . . and why I hate hay rides. . .

McCartney's physical therapy is going great and her legs are becoming much stronger. We actually had a T-ball game Saturday without any fits thrown. . .

Dustin has been nuts. His behavior is crazy and he is quite non-compliant . . . makes for tiring evenings at home . . .

My house looks horrific and if this rain doens't let up will smell like wet dog for the next 12 years. It is nice for the sod we just planted. . . and no muddy paw prints to clean up, just lots of grassy vomit since the dumb dog insists on eating the grass and leaving me little packages on the kitchen floor. . .

I have been economically stimulated (ooo that sounds dirty) . . . and it is already gone.

No comments: