Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My first born . . .


My boy is 6 years old today. I can hardly believe it. We had dinner tonight with my mom and my brother and then he reminded me that they had a school music program tonight. Ugh! We had originally been lucky and he had a T-ball game so I knew we couldn't make it. The T-ball game got rescheduled and I truthfully forgot about the music program. Well, he reminded me in enough time and we had to go. He was a pig and was of course adorable.

Right now I am sitting upstairs waiting for him to go to sleep. McCartney went to sleep about as soon as her head hit the pillow. We do this nightly as they are afraid to be upstairs alone. We sit in the hall on the laptop waiting for them to nod off into dreamland. He just asked me to turn up his Beatles CD. My baby is growing up. . .

Happy Birthday Harrison! You are loved.

4 comments:

Parson said...

Happy Birthday Harrison!!!!

enigma4ever said...

oh how sweet...they grow so fast...Happy Birthday Harrison...and to you too mama...

Patty said...

Six years old... Be careful not to blink Sheri or he will be sixteen. Life goes by so fast. I am glad that you understand this and are willing to sit and wait for your babies to go to sleep for their emotional good rather than be too busy/tired/whatever. Someday this present will be a fond memory present. What you give your children today they will give to others tomorrow. You are a great mother. Happy birthday to you Harrision.

Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!