Saturday, August 26, 2006

Row Row Row your boat . . .


Today we packed up the kids and a picnic lunch and went to Celina Ohio to see the Governor's Cup Regatta at Grand Lake. What a fun day watching the hydroplane races and chasing the kids around in the sun! We got in about 4 good hours until the rain came and since the kids were already grumpy and ready for a nap, we came home. You can see more pictures over at our family's site.

Oddly enough I ran into some old friends that have a band in the Lima area named the Indoorfins. When I introduced Doug to my kids, he said, "Wow! Another McCartney". Whoa! I thought we were the only ones. Apparently we were beat to the punch. The drummer, Dave, and his wife named their son McCartney. He is 5. Weird huh? They were pretty shocked as well. Shhhhh . . . Whispering . . . personally I think McCartney is a better girl's name.


No comments: