Monday, January 30, 2006

More tagging fun...

My thanks to Laura. . .

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Get my adoptive son's medication regulated FINALLY
2. Watch my daughter walk down the isle
3. Hold my grandbabies
4. A vacation that inlcudes every Beatles destination my husband could ever want
5. Visit Amsterdam
6. Build a new home
7. See Barack Obama as the first black president

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Loose weight
2. Not be obsessive
3. Learn not to fret about things that I cannot change
4. Find my Navy Vera Bradley bag! - there's the obsessive part of me rearing it's ugly head
5. Speak spanish
6. Deal with stupid people
7. Deal with selfishness

Seven things that attract me to blogging:
1. Vent, vent, vent
2. Have something to do when bored ( at work . . . did I say that?)
3. Rant, rant, rant
4. It's cathartic
5. I am nosey, I like to visit others who visit me and peek in on their lives.
6. I can be funny - sometimes
7. Sometimes I just like to bitch

Seven things I say most often:
1. crap'ola!
2. Oh, my lord
3. You're joking right . . .
4. Keep your hands off your sister
5. Keep your hands off your brother
6. Because I said so . . . (Yes, I am my mother)
7. To our extremely loud blue and gold macaw . . . . Boomer, shut up!

Seven books that I love:
1. All Harry Potter books
2. Where the Wild Things Are - Maurice Sendak
3. Love you Forever - Robert Munsch
4. The Giving Tree - Shel Silverstein
5. Are you my Mother? - PD Eastman
6. God Gave us You - Lisa Bergren
7. Anything by Nora Roberts

Seven movies that I can watch over and over again: (added favorite quotes)
1. The Patriot -" I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles."

2. The Princess Bride - "You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles. "

3. Hope Floats - "Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most."

4. Can't Hardly Wait - " There's a mirror right there. Take a look, you're white. "

5. Say Anything - "If you start out depressed, everything's kind of a pleasant surprise."

6.National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - "WORSE? How could things get any worse? Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell. "

7. Elf - "SON of a NUTcracker!" & my favorite "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa. "

Seven people I want to join the fun:
1. Dopey
2. Grumpy
3. Doc
4. Happy
5. Bashful
6. Sneezy
7. Sleepy

1 comment:

one4JC said...

Do you have Hope Floats? I haven't seen it in a long time and I'd rather borrow instead of rent$$$?