Friday, December 23, 2005

Criminey . . .

Holy cow . . . what a couple of weeks. My entire household needs fumigated for germs. Over the last 12 days every member of our household has been sick with at least 3 different ailments. I have been to the pediatrician three times and have had 4 different prescriptions in the house for the kids.

Today I took my son outside to "blow the stink off him" as my mother would say. My daughter is has been fevering at 102 for the last 10 days. She is miserable and has puked the last two nights at exactly 1:45am. I am so tired of changing diapers, flushing toilets and wiping noses I could SCREAM!

Okay, enough about our crappy existence. . . by the way . . . have I ever told you I HATE wrapping presents?

1 comment:

one4JC said...

Why is it that everytime you help me your entire household is shut down by the Center for Disease Control? I will be taking this personally soon...