Wednesday, November 07, 2012

After . . .

Congrats Mr. President on a second term.  My family had to pleasure of meeting then Senator Obama during the primary in 2004.  You can read the story here. 


The family while we were waiting. We had my mom praying for the kids behavior to be fantastic. Apparently the prayers for McCartney hadn't yet reached heaven. Check out the grumpiness.


There's a smile! It's about time. She did however get everything she wanted because we really didn't want a blow up. I did however have to threaten her with the secret service taking her away a few times.


Robert and the man of the hour. This was taken just as Harrison ran up to him and hugged his knees.


Harrison is thrilled. Can you tell? Directly behind me are about 2 dozen photographers snapping away. Boy, that man can sure smile.


You can tell he is the father of two girls. He was telling her that she had a beautiful dress on and that he liked her painted toenails. She was smitten.

2 comments:

Molly said...

That is SO AWESOME. Your kids are going to cherish those photos forever! I'm sitting here making happy noises because of how awesome it is. I definitely <3 our president and I'm glad he's got a second term. and not just because I get to keep my health insurance!

mindfulness said...

Wow..that's amazing!