Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yum! . . .



I am absolutely obsessed with brussel sprouts right now. I read a post over at Flower Patch Farm Girl a while back and pinned it on my Pinterest board. I made them last night and they are A. Maz. Ing.

I made them last night for dinner and all I could think about today was making them again! They are super easy. I followed her directions and they turned out great. You steam them in the microwave for 3 minutes, cut them in half and lay them cut side down in some olive oil. You simply leave them on medium until they caramelize. When they are done, you squirt them with some lemon juice and sea salt.



I am definitely eating these until I puke! :)

2 comments:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Oh how I love Brussel Sprouts (as much as I love Kale and Edamame!!!!) I must put these on the snack list for Orlando.

Miz Kizzle said...

They look delicious but what do you mean by leaving them on "medium" and how do you steam them in the microwave?