Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings . . .

1 can of crescent rolls
1 or 2 Granny Smith apples - thinly sliced
1 sticks butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 t cinnamon
Can of Mountain Dew



Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls
Place one or two slice of apple in each roll and fold up
Place each dumpling with apple in 9x13 baking dish



Melt a sticks butter
Add 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 t cinnamon
Pour over rolls

Pour Mountain Dew over the whole dish
(footie pajamas optional)


Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes


5 comments:

Missy said...

I am up for any thing with Mountain Dew! The Hillbilly's Antidepressant! LOL

marythemom said...

YUMMY!! i need to make this.

Mary in TX

Charlene said...

This looks great and easy.

I think I'll have to substitute Sprite as I don't have Mountain Dew.

Attila the Mom said...

What a fantastic---if kind of weird recipe!

ms nk rey said...

I made these last night. OMGosh they are wonderful!! Thanks for passing this recipe along.