Thursday, April 15, 2010

More teacher appreciation gifts . . .

These are gifts I have put together for my kids teachers. I would like to give them something small daily. I thought they were cute. I found similar sayings in a magazine and bought the items at the dollar store. Tags were simply made in Word Art with some free clipart.


This is a clearance sundae cup with a ice cream scoop inside. I gathered them up in some irridescent tissue paper and tied it up with a tag that reads: Here's the scoop. You have all the right ingredients. Thanks for what you do!

This is obviously a pizza cutter and says: No matter how you slice it . . . You're appreciated! There is an adorable picture of a heart shaped pizza on the tag! Cute!

This is going to be made for all the teachers at the school. It is a baggie of mints and the tag reds: Thanks for your COMMIT-"MINT" to excellence. I simply used a ziplock sandwich bag and cut off the zipper. I tied them with a back curling ribbon. Cheap!

1 comment:

:)De said...

Cute crafts. I just caught up on your post... great vacation pictures! I had to laugh at your little story about Dustin as my son (Asperger, FAE,RAD) used to try to fish in the ocean with a stick and a plastic grocery bag. We tried to convince him that it could not be done, but he was undeterred. LOL!