Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Florida Fun . . .

Florida has been awesome! Meeting Lisa and J in Stone Mountain was great! My laptop, Doris, croaked. Actually she is just fine, the network adapter is bad and I cannot get on any service provider. It might have been a blessing as we have been forced to find other things to do! I am on a computer at the library right across form our condo complex. My kids are enjoying their time with Nonnie and Papa and are loving the beach! Our condo is fabulous and is about a 2 minute walk to my parent's place in the same complex.

I will bury you with pictures when we get back! Have a good week!

3 comments:

shastastevens said...

I'm so glad you are off having a good time! Can't wait for pics.

Lisa said...

Waiting to see....
Sometimes it's good when the computer is on the fritz....

Jo said...

Have so much fun! Have a wonderful time, laugh, get some sun, come home brown and tired and happy. You deserve all good things!