Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too True Tuesday (7) . . .

Today, Essie asks, What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? . . . First thing you would spend your lottery money on! Tell the truth! Spare us the crap about buying your kids a Carousel or paying off your parents mortgage. The REAL truth!

Hmmm. I think it would be a really long trip to a private beach. No animals, no yard work, no laundry. Just a beach, my husband and my kids . . . who can run around our private beach (fenced in of course like a really large play pen) acting like urchins, fighting and maybe even beating the tar out of each other and NO ONE would care because we are ALONE. Ahhh, to be sitting there on the beach with my laptop, playing Farkle on Facebook, and sipping froo-froo drinks with no one to bug me. . .

3 comments:

zunzun said...

Don't forget the non-judgmental guy (who maybe has a RAD or FASD kid of his own and totally gets it!) or gal who will be bringing you those drinks...'cause making your own drinks while on vacation sucks! ;)

The Accidental Mommy said...

Sounds good, I'll be there!

Jo said...

Sign me up for your fantasy, but I would also hire a nanny for the boy, so my hubby and I could enjoy some serious time together!