Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy . . .

Can I tell you once again how busy my summers are? I do NINE field t rips a week people. NINE! And now that RObert is once again off his feet, that means I have to do all his jobs. You know, the jobs I hate, like laundry and dishes, and appointments. Argh! I am certainly not mad at him, he is in a ton of pain, but oh my mercy I am soooo busy. I cannot possibly keep up this summer. He must get better soon!

He has a MRI scheduled for tomorrow to see what we are dealing with. Harrison has a the third of his 4 dental appointments this Friday, the second this week. Dustin has special needs VBS all week requiring rides both ways. I have to work crazy hours because so many people are on vacation this week. NINE outdoor field trips, do you know how much energy that zaps out of me? And dishes, laundry, and KIDS! AHHHHH! I am not cut out to be a single mom. . .

1 comment:

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

Neither am I! :( Hang in there, it will get better and know you do have him for moral support! And all of the rest of us in blog world too!