Monday, May 18, 2009

By the way . . .

They have not allowed Dustin to have his Chlozapine like they promised in the ER. It seems that only a handful of docs can actually write orders for that and they are having hard time finding someone willing to do it since he is having bowel issues. I just spoke to the pediatric pharmacist and she assured me that she is trying to make it happen by tonight at bedtime.

I am scared beyond belief that he will begin to hallucinate. Please please please no!

He is finally resting, he slept very littel last night. Robert said it was a rough night.

I was in the room when they did the X-rays and holy mercy you could see the obstruction and it did not look happy today. It looked like a very angry intestine to me. . .

5 comments:

Yondalla said...

Will they let you bring it in from home?

I once brought a prescription med in for my husband. He took it and THEN we told them.

Sheri said...

well right now he has a tube in his stomach so if he takes it, it will come right back out.

Jo said...

Oh no. I am so sorry. Your boy is in my prayers.

Dia por Dia said...

THinking of y'all and hoping this all turns out the best possible way on all counts.

Janie said...

Awwwww Sheri....thinking about you and praying for your family! You are one tough cookie.