Saturday, February 07, 2009

It's actually becoming funny. . .

So, I go out to get in the car to run errands and someone left a dome light on AGAIN and the battery is dead! AGH! My step-dad was running errands and was almost home and turned around to come jump us. It took some time and he was concerned that the battery was dying a painful death.

I get on the road and the car was choking and gagging a little. I was on empty so I broke my biggest car rule and filled the tank while the car was running. I get on the road and head to the pharmacy. I pull into the pharmacy and the car stalls. It restarts easily, but as soon as you put it in park it stalls.

Happily, I am a block or so from an auto store. the nicest boy tested my battery and sure 'nuf it is DEAD. The nice boy charged me way too much money for a battery and installed it for me and we were off to run our errands.

I am almost afraid to ask what is in-store for tomorrow. . .

1 comment:

Jo said...

Nothing! A quiet day with well behaved children is my request to the Lord in your behalf dear!