Saturday, August 02, 2008

I am a freak . . .

So, I get a call from our renter today telling us they have been offered a job in another state and will be leaving us. I decide to go to Lowes to find some mistint paint I may be able to use (Mistint paint is a huge vice of mine and I usually have some around in order to do a quick project when I'm bored . . . I know I'm a freak check out the title) So I head over to Lowes about 8:00 pm. I left with a carpet remnant to replace the carpet in the kid's living room downstairs and a gallon of mistint paint. By the time I finished with the carpet, I decided I wanted to paint the downstairs bathroom since the paint that was used in bathroom had it's lid popped off in the basement and the paint dried out and I have no touch up paint and Harrison wrote a giant H on the window frame in red permanent marker (how's that for a run-on sentence?)

So, It's now 2:40 am and I have replaced carpet and painted a bathroom.

I. am. a. freak.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

if you run out of things to do in your house, come be a freak in mine...

Torina said...

...or mine!

Marla said...

Wow! And you have energy to have us over tonight. Sigh. You are a mover and a shaker!