Saturday, March 08, 2008

My boy is growing up . . .

My kindergaren had his first big-boy birthday party yesterday. He went home with a boy from his class and went to a party WITHOUT me! I can't believe it. He was my baby just yesterday I swear.

Last night McCartney crawled in bedand snuggled up against me. She was burning up! She had a fever of 103.8. Zoinks. She kept complaining that her head hurt and no matter how I held her she cried about her back hurting. It worried me. I am not the crazy ER mom, but last night I was close. Finally the Tylenol kicked in, her fever subsided and she slept. This morning her fever is going back up and Harrison just came over to me on the couch and now he feels warm. I'm off to fetch the thermometer . . . send good thoughts our way. . .

2 comments:

Angie said...

Get well soon!

Mary said...

Awww. I'm sute you're in the thick of it now. Lots of get better vibes coming your way.