Sunday, March 02, 2008

More art . . .

Harrison used to hate to do any kind of art. He didn't like to color or do anything like that. In kindergarten they began doing journaling and drawing pictures that go with their journal. They started talking about adding detail to their pictures and I began to see a little difference in his pictures. Since he started his medication (Focalin XR) we have seen FABULOUS results in his behavior, attention span and focus. It has actually helped his eating since he can focus long enough to focus on his food. I am so pleased he is doing well! He's like a new child experiencing things comfortably. I love it.

The one thing I have noticed immediately is his love for art. He draws and colors all the time. I love that his personality is becoming more balanced. Here is his latest drawing . . .


He calls this one Freddy the Flying Fish

No comments: