Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Surprises . . .

This week has been nice. Since we returned from our family vacation the weather has been pretty nice. That is, however, all supposed to end today as it should get quite cold tomorrow and may snow by the weekend. Ugh! However, spring has sprung in my heart . . .

As corny as that may sound, I have come to a nice realization. People can be kind and helpful. You see, I am surrounded by kindness at home. Maybe it is simply that I have been refreshed by a week in Florida, but I am content and happy with my life right now. All is well at work, Dustin has been off school, so we don't have that stressor, we have a new therapist who truly seems to understand our families plight, and I have wonderful nieghbors.

Our new renters are the kindest, nicest people you could want living next to you. I thought we had a pretty good relationship with our previous neighbors, but these guys are one in a million. The mom and I have been walking in the evenings. She is a giving, kind and strong woman. She struggles with a pretty seriuos illness, yet she doesn't complain. She is a fighter. She is willing to give you anything you need. She sees someone in need and shares what she has. Her children also struggle with illness, but she is positive and supportive. She gets them out in the fresh air and keeps them active. They are respectful kids and my children love them! I am impressed with her spirit.

We have another neighbor who doesn't have much She has grown pretty close to this woman. I have always liked her and have helped her as I could. I like her, I enjoy her company. Her kids are beautiful. She does the best she can with the life she has been given. It is nice to see that my nieghbor also she's her gentle sprirt and kind ways. I think we are going to have a fantastic summer. . .

1 comment:

Patty said...

They say we atract what we give out. The discription of your neighbors once again supports the fact that you are a kind and gentle spirit, and a blessing to many.