Monday, September 11, 2006

Uncle Josh comes to visit . . .

My brother Josh lives in Minnesota. He is 7 years younger than me and were horrid to each other while we were growing up. He moved to Minnesota about 4 years ago to work with a friend for a summer and ended up loving the work and the state. My kids miss him horribly. We only get to see him at Christmas since he works so very hard and the drive is so long. Anyhoo, my mom and step-dad flew him home for his birthday this weekend. My kids ran him ragged. He and Harrison wrestled, McCartney climbed all over him and Dustin talked his ear off.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. . .


Let's get ready to rumble . . .


Princess McCartney with her Uncle Josh


Josh & Harrison the Ornery



McCartney has Uncle Josh pinned


Singing "Happy Birthday" to Josh
**Note the black eye in this picture. Harrison decided to head-butt his uncle Josh while Josh had called a truce and was trying to watch football.

No comments: