Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Baby is 3 . . .


Yesterday was McCartney's birthday. I can't believe she is 3 already. Time goes so very quickly. She is a joy of a child. Yes, she is strong-willed and ornery, but she has a wonderful sense of humor and is very loving. She knows more than you think, as she won't "perform" for anyone.

Every once in a while she will pop off with something and I'm like, "How did you know that". Like for instance Sunday. We were watching football and during the half they were showing highlights. She said. "Mommy look! Number 6 won." Since we have DVR I rewound the TV and said, "show mommy number 6." She said, "Right there" quite snot-ily and said "I told you". Sure enough. she was right! I was surprised she knew what a 6 was and so I began asking about other numbers. She knows most of them.

Harrison was very verbal early and was (and still is) quite happy to perform for you. He will spout off his newest "trick" at each turn. He would tell people in the grocery how to spell his name at two years old. He still spouts letters to people and tells them what it spells. McCartney is quiet and I think she just doens't KNOW things yet, but apparently she does she simply doesn't want to share them yet!

Happy Birthday McCartney, your mommy loves you terribly!

No comments: