Saturday, July 08, 2006

Things you hear at daycare . . . part 4 . . .

Friday, a co-worker came into the office and wanted to tell me about what a child said the day before. I laughed so hard I nearly pee'd myself.

This co-worker "V" was watching kids wash their hands after coming in from outside and was also washing their faces as they finished. One child was talking to her while she washed and this sweet child said, "Miss "V" I like your sparkly earrings."

"V" says, "Why thank you! What a nice thing to say"

The next child in line hears this and takes this oppotunity to say "Miss"V" I like your pretty blue eyes"

Once again "V" thanks the child for the compliment and fawns all over her.

The next child in line is a little boy. Cute as pie, ornery as dirt. Of course not wanting to be outdone or to miss a "Thank you" and a little attention of his own., this boy jumps right in and says "Miss "V" I like your boobies."

The really funny part is . . . Miss "V" had the humor and the guts to tell the boy's daddy this story the next day becuase she thought he would find it very funny. . . he did.

No comments: