Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Our pup . . .












































Back in October I was doing some searching in local rescue organizations for another dog. We had adopted a toy fox terrier/pomeranian mix earlier in the year and we decided that Max needed a buddy. I came across a local organization called Pet Jamboree that had recently brought back some dogs from New Orleans. We went to see one particular dog and we ended up adopting Cayenne. She had been horribly sick and had nearly died from pneumonia. She is most likely a chow/shepard mix. She is a fantastic dog. My kids adore her.! I love the fact that my kids are growing up with animals. I'll try to feature our pets more often . . . lord knows we have slew of them . . .

by the way . . . check out more pictures of my beautiful babies over at our Rouse Family Site

No comments: