Monday, January 09, 2006

Meme Attack

Thanks one4jc at my thoughts on life: (just you wait . . . )

five things challenge

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Doritos & french onion dip
2. slim jims
3. fresh chocolate chip cookies & milk
4. cheese
5. celery and "slut" cheese (easy cheese)

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1.More than This - Norah Jones
2. Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
3. Maybe I'm Amazed - McCartney
4. Should I Stay or Should I Go - Clash
5. Rocky Raccoon - Beatles

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Build the house of our dreams
3. VACATION
4. Trust funds for the kids
5. Bless a few loved ones with gifts

Five bad habits:
1. forgetting to take medication
2. procrastinating
3. biting nails
4. nagging
5. yelling

Five things I like doing:
1. looking at my kids while the sleep
2. cleaning the house
3. working in the yard
4. watching home improvement shows
5. Goodwill shopping

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. spandex
2. a New England Patriots jersey
3. leg warmers
4. bikini (ugh!)
5. punk rock hair

Five favorite toys:
1. My dogs
2. My children (I love dressing up my daughter, so she is my doll baby)
3. My husband (hubba hubba)
4. An antibacterial spray cleaner and a rag (I told you I was OCD) :)
5. Puzzles

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In a crappy relationship, living by myself, walking through a horrible illness with my father. I had just discovered AOL and was paying a ton of money for going over my allotted minutes. I had no idea that in a few short months I would be married to a wonderful man.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Changing diapers, cleaning up after chidlren, harping on the husband about spending too much time on the computer. (Has much changed?? ) Loving on my poor dog Xander who is no longer with us.

No comments: