Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I would be a bad mother . . . .

I would be a bad mother if I would tell you that today a certain child ran out of the house as he has done pretty regularly.

I would be a terrible mother if I told you that this child has been horribly constipated and I have been giving his medicine to move things along.

I would be a horrible mother if I would tell you that this child came home faster than ever before after running out because he crapped his pants.

I would be the worst mother on the planet if when I got the call at work to tell me the situation I laughed so hard I nearly pee'd myself.

I am going to hell.

7 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for the laugh, Sheri! I'm going with you. ~Kari

Dia por Dia said...

...in a handbasket! That's for sure! Thank you for the laugh! The image is priceless!

The Accidental Mommy said...

I'll meet you there at the bar LOL!

zunzun said...

Save a seat!LOL

AWB said...

That made my day. :)

Miz Kizzle said...

Karma.
And on a serious note, running is good for moving the mail (as my late father used to say.) The rapid movement gets things going. Now maybe D. will associate running away with crapping his trousers and stay put.

Nick's Mom said...

We may need a bigger bar! Poor D. Bet he'll think twice next time! Thanks for the laugh!