Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I don't wanna go there . . .

I don't even want to talk about the pediatric Gastro-Intestinal doc we saw today. It was just me and Dustin. The doc didn't listen to anything I said. He would ask me a quetion and then interupt. He was an ass. AND he apparently thought he knew more about FAS than I did. He got schooled by me and I think his nurse found it amusing. If I recount what happened I may get angry . . . again. I didn't like him in the least. Robert will be doing those appointments from now on.

On a lighter note, I was tired of McCartney's clothes falling off the kid hangers in her closet. On Sunday night I decided it was time to get adult size hangers. Sniff, Sniff my baby is growing up. Much like her mother, I think she may be OCD. We had to buy all the same color hangers and she informed me that I better make sure she always, only has dark red hangers in her closet! Crap.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Hi! I am hoping to catch up. I recently got M adult hangers too. It was kinda sad. Sounds like you have a lot going on. I am guessing we went to the same gastro dr. I had similar experience.