Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday, Monday . . .

Okay, so I started antibiotics last night. I think I have a nasty sinus infection and the drainage is causing a horrific sore throat. It is definitely not strep or I would've been down for the count mid last week. I hope to begin feeling better by tomorrow.

The Superbowl was good. I am please the Steelers won. They did however give me a heart attack at the end! I was saying lots of bad words so I am pleased the kids were in bed. The commercials didn't much trip my trigger. I wasn't really looking forward to Springsteen, but it was pretty good actually.

Robert has an appointment with an Orthopedic doctor first thing tomorrow morning. They were going to make him wait until Thursday but I started to bawl uncontrollably* and they took pity on me. Actually I think they just realized how bad it truly was if I was willing to act like a fool on the phone. They would've gotten us in today, but none of the pain assessment docs are in today . . . damn Superbowl. (*Robert calls this the "crying woman discount")

I took the morning off work, but I need to get moving so I can get into work. I need to be off tomorrow morning so I can go with Robert and hopefully we will get some answers and a fix underway. . .

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job Sheri! Pulling the crying woman card usually works. I hate to pull it but sometimes I even stamp my foot for good measure. Hope Robert's right and it includes a discount.

Guess what came in the mail just now?!? J is working twice as hard to get her school work completed now. Thanks bunches for your assistance in that department!!!!!

Hope you're feeling much better. You and Robert can't both be down at the same time.

Sheri said...

Yay! I am so excited!

Jo said...

Hoping you BOTH are feeling better soon!