Today I am thankful for:
1. Soul Sisters who travel 6 hours one way to come hug my neck!
2. Soul Sister's kids who don't think my kids are crazy!
3. Husbands who understand when I want to spend lots of time with said Soul Sister.
4. Medications that work without too many side effects for my babies
5. Being able to walk on my broken leg, even with a very heavy "boot".
6. Being able to spend time with some pretty great family today at mom's cookout
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.
-- Rabbi Harold Kushner .