Monday, June 06, 2011

Random Monday . . .

I am doing the Couch to 5K progam. I started week one over this week because my mom is doing it with me. We look ridiculous, but we are moving!

I went to see a friend's band perform Saturday. I took McCartney because it was in a restarurant. She started getting all starry eyed and said the words every mother dreads . . . "Mommy, I like boys with guitars". Ack!! (like mother like daughter!)

I went the same night to see another band from Nashville. Their front man is a local guy. IT was a fun time. I love me some rock-a-billy on a Saturday night! Of course I took my camera and I had a fun night out.


We had another power outaga in my area last night. No storm, so it must have been a fluke. We are on one of the city's oldest grids. A few yeas back we had an awful summer where we were without power quite a bit. I cannot handle it! I hope this summer is not bad, I may have to runaway (definitely not in my underwear)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics!!

Missy said...

I was a rocker chic...
Great pics!