Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful? . . .

So I blew my streak of Thankfulness. It has been a difficult week. Things kindof hit the fan on Wednesday and then Thursday blew up in my face. Dustin has been REALLY off and I hope I can blame it on the full moon, but no so sure.

Thursday he had the worst fit he has had since he was about 10. He was actually TRYING to physically harm us which has not happened intentionally in a LONG time. His behavior at school that day was also very difficult which is quite unusual. Friday he ran out of the house for the first time in about 12 weeks. We thought we had conquered that behavior, but it apparently has come back.

Other difficulties at home have required some careful attention. I have been laying low, taking some time for family and trying really hard to focus on the positives. I feel like I cannot blog what I wish because of this Tudu and Lisa stuff. . .

Feeling very discouraged and looking for a better week. . .

2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Hope this week is better! Thinking of you...

FosterAbba said...

I think the issues that have plagued many bloggers (not just Lisa and Tudu) are really coming to a head now. It makes it hard for those of us who are still standing (or who have opted to return) in a real quandary. What is and is not safe to write about anymore?