Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Thankfulness . . .

In the spirit of msnkrey, I have decided to do a "what I am thankful for" post!

1. Apples! Apple cider, apple crisp, apples and peanut butter, apple coffee cake . . . mmmm.
2. Hats. Today is a bad hair day. I got up late, enough said.
3. Bloggy friends who sell me their old Longaberger baskets at rock bottom prices!
4. That my children are growing up and can get themselves dressed.
5. The new Santana album!
6. Having a job to go to even though I really would love to be in bed!
7. DVR
8. My new menu system at home . . . post coming later.
9. Doggie gates and the fact there is no poop upstairs. Woot!
10. Crisp fall days.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

cindy said...

I'm thankful for bloggy friends who buy my baskets!

Which reminds me...I have a friend who has an entire collection of L. baskets she wants to sell. I don't know what she wants for them, but I do know she wants them out of her house. Interested?

Missy said...

I love the fall days also!