Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Am I stupid? . . .

Yes.

I forgot how much tattoos hurt! Okay, this one hurt worse, right on the spine and bigger than the last. Plus, the last one we did during school hours so we went together. This one was at night so I went alone. I had no one to distract me and I was a-hurting!

I love it though.

It is a celtic trinity knot that symbolizes my faith. It is woven with a heart which represents my love for my husband. Both are never ending and wound together.

What do you think?


3 comments:

cshellz said...

I think it looks like it hurt. A lot. And that's why I'm too big of a baby to get one. Congrats :)

Linda said...

I love it Sheri! I only have one tat-on my outside ankle. Right over the bone does really hurt, but oh so worth it! If I had some extra money.....

zunzun said...

It's beautiful!!! I've been wanting a second one for the longest time but can't seem to come up w/ something extremely personal like yours...pretty cool!