Monday, September 28, 2009

Biggest find ever. . .


I posted a while back about using Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda and lemons to clean my tub. It is fabulous! And cheap too.
I decided that using Super Washing Soda worked so well that I decided to dissolve some in water to clean the kitchen. It worked wonders so I had the bright idea to put some in a spray bottle and keep it on hand. It works great. I used like a quarter cup in a large garden sprayer.

I use it to clean the grim off the bottom of my pots and pan. It literally wipes right off with a couple sprays and a paper towel. I use it for my toilets, sinks and shower. I also use it to wash down the cabinets and the outside of the trashcans. Now, I am not sure I could do without it!

Try it, I promise you will like it.

Any other cleaning tips out there? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Where do I get this because I haven't seen it before!! Can you retell how you do with the lemons?

Sheri said...

You can get it in the laundry aisle. I have always seen it with the bleach.

You can sprinkle it into the tub or in a sink and cut a lemon in half to use as a scrubby. Works fabulously.