Monday, August 03, 2009

Once again, adjustments . . .

Okey Dokey. After the trauma of the last post, things have looked up a bit. We have had a shift not only in our behaviors, but Dustin's as well. He is significantly trying. It is obvious.

We have tried really hard to turn this last runaway incident around and it has worked. We had some difficult behavior at the pool tonight for special needs swim (now they know why we are there and not at regualr swim!) , but all in all it has been a good weekend and Monday.

I woke up this morning and realized I needed to get all my stuff ready for the children's clothing resale that I participate in. I had loads and loads of stuff to price and box up. I thought I had another week. So today was a little hectic after work. I am done and tired. I loaded my car with 15 boxes of outgrown fall and winter clothes. I hope to make a small fortune. The sale is Saturday.

I really don't have the patience for blogging right now, but I didn't want the last post to remain on top and I didn't want to leave me few readers wondering if I jumped off the roof.

I have some fabulous pictures from the weekend I plan on uploading later. . .

No comments: