Friday, November 28, 2008

A bright idea. . .

This week I am going to write to my state legislature and ask that Indiana do something that I saw in Kentucky over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Robert and I had stopped at Wal-Mart and I in the alcohol isle I saw the following sign. They were hanging about every 8 feet at the top of the shelves and were larger than a sheet of notebook paper. It is a fabulous idea . . .


I think I will offer to rent Dustin out to also hang in the isle for 8 hour shifts. That'd scare anyone away. Bwahahahaha!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! Go Kentucky WalMarts! I was a bit surprised that they added "prior to conception". It wouldn't be true for mom's drinking as far as FASD is concerned, but there is some reseach about alcohol affecting dad's sperm. Interesting. Proactive. Awesome!

I've always wanted to have my children go hang out for a day in this doctor's waiting room-http://www.thebirthcompany.co.uk/information/faqs.htm

Scroll down and read "Is Alcohol Bad for my Baby?" Sigh.

~Kari

Kari said...

Here is a link for the doctor's site I mentioned in the last comment. ~Kari