Friday, November 28, 2008

Another driving adventure . . .

Towards the end of the trip Robert pulled over for gas and I asked him to get me a drink. I LOVE fountain pop! He comes out with the largest gas station pop I have ever seen for us to share. Thank God he didn't get us one each, I'm not sure they would've fit in the car.

Not only was it the size of a 55 gallon drum, but it did not fit in the cup holders in the van so I had to hold it. My favorite part was that every time you picked it up the lid popped off and nearly spilled. Listen up all you food service product engineers, if you are going to market a soda cup the size of Pittsburgh, please make certain you make a tight fitting lid.





Robert is no longer in charge of getting drinks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have any idea how many empty calories are in a drink that size?
Why not drink bottled water? Get flavored Perrier or something similar if you must have something that tastes carbonated. It's much better for you than soda.

Sheri said...

Do you have any idea how much I don't care?

John Prue said...

Hahaha… How many days will it take before you finish drinking that Fountain Pop? Oh, if you're gonna have a long journey, maybe this BIG fountain pop is really suitable for you. I wonder if you always bring extra car parts and tools. Man, those are important every time you travel long miles.