Friday, October 24, 2008

Wooohooo, tattoo. . .

We had a fabulous time at New Republic Tattoo today. I had to go first or else I was afraid I would not go through with it. I was so terribly nervous. Once I saw the design he did, I felt so much better and after the initial zap! I was good. Donny is wonderful and he did a great job making me feel comfortable. He did an AWESOME job on Robert's tattoo as well. At first without the shading it really looked like Harry Potter! LOL Watching the shading and seeing the face come alive was amazing! We are both terribly pleased.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were happy with Donny. The tattoos look great. Lordy. I must have the worst pain tolerance. I cringe the whole way through. Of course the lower back and wrist are not the easiest locations. Or Donny just says that so I don't feel like a wuss.

I love them. I noticed on yours Sheri that one of the flowers is different. I like that.

Torina said...

Cool.

Sheri said...

Thanks girls! I adore Donny and the shop is awesome. I thought it hurt like a "Sarah Palin" but I refused to cry or whince since people were watching! LOL

Actually, the picture really isn't that good, all the flowers are different since they represent one for each kid. I love it!

wutthi.20 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.