Monday, November 01, 2010

Thankful November . . .

I have decided that don't look nearly enough at my blessings. So many times I let my day to day life get in the way and all I do is focus on my problems. I know that raising a child such as mine with many complicated special needs tends to wear me down, and life in general is so busy that I don't take time to stop and be thankful for the blessings I do have.

Join me this month in posting something everyday! IT could be something as simple as "Today I am thankful for bacon!" I would love to gather a collection of people who are doing this so I can page through them and see what everyone is saying. I have added a linky thing on the bottom of this post so that we can share with one another. I also have posted a button and I hope you will share it on your blog and get some of your friends to come on over and join us!

Let's all remember the good things that we have in our life and focus on them if only for a bit each day! Perhaps it will make us all more aware of our blessings.

Don't let me down! Link it up . . .





No comments: