Essie asks today, "This week, tell us how cheaptastic you can be."
Hmmm. . . I am pretty cheap, let's see . . . (alot of mine are similar to Essie, I knew I liked her!)
- I buy store brand ketchup and put it in a Heinz bottle
- I love store brands! I don't typically shop with coupons because I can get store brands cheaper.
- Jeans are to be worn more than once as long as they aren't dirty or smelly.
- If the kids wear their socks to bed and they don't smell, they wear them the next day.
- If chocolate milk is not on sale, I buy an extra jug of white and add chocolate syrup to the whole jug. Works as long as you give it a shake each time you use it!
- I make all my own cleaning products with lemons, baking soda, washing soda, vinegar . . .
- all my kids clothes are from Goodwill (don't judge, our's are FAB!) and then I resell them at a clothing resale for more than I paid for them (escept I don't usually pay for them, my mom spoils them!) Free money!
Visit Essie's blog to see more clever and cheap ideas! And tell us your favorite secrets . . .
2 days ago