1. I spent Wednesday afternoon and evening in the ER. My doc thought I was having a stroke, the ER doc thought it could be an aneurysm. It was a stupid migraine. The ER was swamped with people freaking out about the Swine Flu.
2. My crazy week at work is coming to an end. Thank you Jesus!
3. I had a cowboy hat and boots on Thursday for our Hoedown Dinner. I came in the house making a bee line for the bathroom and my dog didn't recognize and bit my boob. Nice. She's a very nice dog and we have always said if someone breaks in we weren't sure if she would lick them to death. At least now I know that she would bite them . . . maybe only if they had a cowboy hat on.
4. Dustin has had a pretty decent week. Shhhh, don't jinx it, I need an easy weekend.
5. Robert's sister left her husband. So, the trip to California is off as she is moving to Finland, yes Finland. We are still traveling westward (I'm coming Jo!), but we won't be going all the way to California, and we may even dip into Georgia on the way home . . . hmmmm, who could we visit there??
22 hours ago