Friday, May 29, 2009

Am I stupid . . .


I had to do grocery shopping last night. I decided to go right after work since I pass by the grocery I could hardly justify going home and then returning without children, and since dragging 2 kids kicking and screaming into the grocery sounded like so much fun! (it does go faster with 2 kids because I try to get finished and leave before someone from management asks us to leave, LOL)

Anyway, I needed another pitcher for the 'fridge so I headed down that isle. I saw a jar similar to the one picture, but it is plastic because I am not that delusional, with a spigot that I could use for the kid's lemonade addiction.

I bring it home, wash it out, and fill it with their crack lemonade and I gather all three kids around for an instructional talk on how to properly use the spigot. About 20 minutes later both the Littles come into the living room without shirts on. I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nick what had happened. . .

They had attempted to fill their mouths with lemonade while holding their heads under the spigot. . . and they had sorely missed.

Nice.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wish you had gotten a video of that!

Jo said...

Little stinkers. Good thing they are cute.

Miz Kizzle said...

I tried your lemonade recipe and it's da bomb, fo' shizzle!