1. We put in our garden this weekend. It was over 80 degrees and beautiful! I planted tomatoes, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, couple different peppers, and kohlarabi (just for my grandpa!) . . . Mmmmmmm! We shall see how successful we are. . .
2. We finally got our child locator functioning! ( We had to mail it back to the company because the base unit was broken ) It will work fabulously for Dustin when he runs away, I think. . . a later post on that.
3. This is my crazy celebration week at work . . . I offered my husband up for a project, I bit off more than he could chew. It is done and we are still married however, so it was success. The remainder of the week is CRAZY busy.
4. My hair is driving me bonkers, I wish I could pull-off bald.
5. I am starting to freak about my busy summer. For you new readers, I head to schoolage summer program at the daycare and I do 9 (yes she said 9!) Field Trips a week. Four of those are swimming trips! Argh! It is fun and it makes my summer go really fast, but I start freaking about it right about now. . .
6. We have definintely decided to head across the country this summer. I cannot wait! I am looking forward to all the cool things we can stop and see, I would love some suggestions if you have any . . .
February in AZ
2 days ago