Not quite as "quippy" as my husband, but I figured "Hey, everybody else is doing it" and "Yes, mom, I would jump off a bridge. . . "
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I LOVE my Dyson . . .
So, a few months back I posted that I broke down and bought a Dyson vacuum. I thought I'd pot some thoughts. Several of you commented that you were jealous. All I have to say is run right out and buy one . . . NOW. It is the most awesome vacuum I have ever used. Here is my list of reason I will marry my vacuum one day . . .
1. It has never lost suction. It still vacuums like it did right out of the box. I have now used it daily for 3 months.
2. I have birds. If you have birds, you know the mess they make. It vacuums bird debris with one swipe. The attachment is wonderful for getting into the small cage corners.
3. The ball is amazing. It really does make it very easy to maneuver. It rolls well and tuns on a dime.
4. I actually vacuum less. I still vacuum daily, but not multiple times because it gets everything. It also gets the deep down dirt so it doesn't come back up when you walk across the carpet.
5. We have an old house with primarily wood floor and large area rugs. I rarely get out my broom and dustpan. The floor attachment is awesome and it goes right under the sofas, the table, the bird cages and the computer desk. I even use it in the kitchen.
6. I can sit the Dyson at the bottom of the stairs and vacuum all the stair with the hose and small head. I don't have to lug it up the stairs while I am doing each and every step.
7. I use it to clean my ceiling fans. It works fabulously without all that dusty crap flying all over the room.
8. It is purple. How can a purple vacuum not make you smile.
The only thing I could say badly is that I would love to see an automatic cord reel. Are you listening Dyson? I'm lazy and I hate to roll up my cords.