Sunday, March 09, 2008

Icky, sicky . . .

My baby girl is miserable. This is the child who was running round playing an hour after her tonsils were removed. The child who had numerous ear infections, so many that she had some hearing loss, yet we never knew because she never acted sick. She is laying around and sleeping like crazy (well, sleeping during the day, keeping me up at night)


She is taking tylenol and motrin to keep her raging fever at bay. She is also taking sudaphed to keep her nose from acting like a faucet (one with the nastiest, stickiest, green snot I have ever seen) and eye drops because she also has a terrible case of conjunctivitis. Nice.

Harrison has a small tinge of it, and is currently running a light fever and has goopy eyes as well. He is however running around like a maniac so I think he feels better than she does. He is usually the couch potato when he is sick.

Harrison gave me a very good laugh this morning when he came from downstairs with a pair of his jammies on that are too small. They are like those footie zip-up jammies, but don't have feet. He has grown so much over the past few months that the jammies legs are just below his knees. He looks utterly ridiculous. I laughed til I nearly fell over in the kitchen. He has always been really stubby so it is nice to see him sprouting up.

I'm off to wipe noses and hold children down for their eye drops . . .fun times . . .

2 comments:

Angie said...

I've tagged you (again) and your husband my dear. Like you don't have anything else going on right now. I'm a pest. Ignore me if need be.

Angie said...

Hope your little ones are feeling better VERY soon!