Tuesday, February 26, 2008

H-E-A-V- Y . . .







A really HEAVY snow fell last night and continues this morning. The flakes were incredibly large and looked like they belonged on a movie set. I am the person who shovels while the snow if falling so that it is more manageable. Last night I went out 4 or 5 times to shovel as the snow was falling. I was so happy that I was able to do that because this snowfall was so heavy that by the time this morning rolled around it would've weighed a ton! I shoveled at 1:00 in the morning and I still had about 4 inches to shovel when I woke up. The kids are home from school and I am not feeling real well, in fact I think someone set a flu-bomb in our house. The kids have a croopy cough and are grumpy and irritable. I feel like crap. We are gonna lay around and enjoy a day off. Except for another shoveling in a couple hours. . .

No comments: