Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crazy week . . .


It's been one crazy week. We are trying to get things done for the big move at work. I have been working my tail off, but that's okay because I sure could use the overtime on my paycheck. I am getting really excited about my new office and all the new spaces we will have in the new facility. We are going to have the most fabulous daycare in the city. The certificate of occupancy was granted today, so we can now begin to move things into the space. Our licensing inspection will happen next week, so it is gonna be quite a week as well. We are enrolling kids left and right, and all is well at this point. The weekend of the move will include as much paid overtime as one could possibly want, I am lookng forward to it . . .

The weather is making me crazy! I hate humidity and I can hardly breath due to my asthma. But, I am thankful for the rain. I have loved thunderstorms ever since I was a little girl and I would sit on Grandma's porch and watch the storms. I can remember sitting on her old metal glider and watching the lightning, probably not real safe, but memories nonetheless . . .

Robert is participating in the Blog-a-thon this weekend, so I need to get the kids out of the house this Saturday. I think a trip to It's Playtime or Burger King playground may be in order . . . we shall see.

1 comment:

Robert Rouse said...

Some shameless self-promotion here. From 9AM EST tomorrow morning until 9AM EST on Sunday morning, I will be blogging for the Alliance for Climate Protection as part of Blogathon 2007. Drop by Left of Centrist and help save our planet.