Monday, March 27, 2006

Old times . . .


Wow. I was sent an email from an old friend that I recently found on the internet a month or so ago. We caught up, she showed me pictures of her family. She has a photography business and all is well with her. She always had a passion for taking pictures, and I have several dozen copies of pics she took long ago. Yesterday I received and email from her saying that she had received and email about some pictures that were posted at yahoo photos. They were of us and our friends 20 years ago. We don't know who posted these pictures and the crazy part is that most of the pictures were taken by my friend. It was so FUN to see all these and rememebr all these old friends. This picture has always been one of my favorites.

My friend is going to dig through some old stuff and post others. I'm going to do the same. I'm so excited. Back then I wasn't so concerned about capturing the memories on film. Today, I would love to have those photos. . . the interent is a fantastic tool.

No comments: