Tuesday, February 14, 2006

That's my boy . . .

I came home from work the other day to my 3 year old son telling me that he knew the major parts of the eyeball. What followed was an explanation of the pupil, iris and sclera. Later that night he learned that the cornea was the clear "skin" of the eyeball, and the part that his Nannie had operated on recently.

The other night we were watching the olympic snowboarding competition. One guy fell and my son said, "Mommy, gravity pulled down on his body and he fell". Later while watching downhill skiing, the commentator said " . . . now gravity's on his side." My son got all excited and said, "See mommy I told you!"

By the way . . . the sugar is still working it's magic. Much like that little annoying bunny, their still going, and going, and going . . .

No comments: